CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 10, 2012

Penutup 2012

Assalamualaikum wbt..

It has been ages since my last post. I have lost the passion to write, as my previous posts were always about losing someone, anger, complains and some other negatives post, i may say.

Everyday, meeting someone new or someone that you have not seen for a quite sometimes, is not something that you could avoid by all means (but if betul-betul jadi katak bawah tempurung, or kera sumbang mambang, your wish might cometrue my dear). And you should actually cherished the chances given by the Almighty, Allah SWT. There's a reason for everything that happen. its just in the matter of us knowing it or missed it.

Early this year, DIA pertemukan aku dengan sekumpulan saudara yang kini merupakan sahabat aku. Alhamdulillah, manisnya pertemuan kami semua, adalah kerana masing-masing dalam perjalanan, pencarian makna kehidupan. Dan ada diantara mereka yang sudi berkongsi ilmu, bukan sahaja ilmu duniawi, bahkan ilmu akhirat juga. Kadang terasa kerdil bila berdepan dengan sahabat-sahabat ini. tersedar dari alpa, dusta dan nista duniawi, sedar dari kekhilafan dan kesilapan.

I once thought that i will be lost forever, that i do not have anyone to stand beside me and hold me, and inspire me, motivates me to search the right path, the right way.

I thanked Allah SWT for everything that HE gave me. Even i have lost Abah, in return, HE gave me all these friends, good friends to somehow guide me to HIM. Alhamdulillah..

P/S: Will update soon on what we have did throughout this year, event etc. And also update on upcoming event - BT4G - an event for Gaza.

Yours truly,

Ya Ukhti..

No comments: