CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Solemnization - Syai & Cici

Assalamualaikum,

My brother got married on a very nice date; 10/11/12!!!

May Allah SWT bless you my dear brother and welcome to diva la familia  dearest sis-in-law :)

Their Nikah were held at Masjid TTDI while the reception were held at Sri TTDI Condo.



Pictures above were taken from a good friend of my brother and SIL Kerr Abdullah

Le hantaran by my sister, baby brother and me... of course my mom terlibat sekali :)

During akad :)

Welcoming the newest member of the family :) Cici
Gadis dedulangs... From Left; Balqis, Titen, Me, Amalina, Liana and Amanina
Forever BFF: Me and Titen. 24 years together, through thick and thin.. Now a lovely wifey and mommy to Putra Dani Rizki
Aunt Liza, Big Sis, Me and Momma with the groom and bride :) BTW, the red velvet & biscotti with cream cheese were super yummeh!!


No comments: