CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Goodbye Petronas

18 May 2012 adalah hari terakhir saya di PETRONAS, setelah hampir setahun di PSC Procurement Governance.

It feels weird.
It was the longest job i have ever done before.
We were close, more like sisters and brother...
They had taught me a lot of things..
From work issues, to family and financial.

I hate saying goodbye,
as i am afraid that after i say it,
it would be the last time i'll meet them.
And i am not very good with farewell,
as i tend to burst into tears when i say goodbye.

Nevertheless,
I have gained a lot of experience,
most of it i will never find elsewhere.
I have gained knowledge,
I have made new friends.

And last but not least,
I really hope that we could be friends forever.
And all the memories,
all of our moments together,
will never ever be forgotten.




No comments: