CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

its complicated??

i just need a definite answer..i just wanna know whether you need me..
what am i to you..
that's all...
after i get the answer- no matter positive or negative the answer is,i'll let evrything go..including you..
i wanna move on with my life..without any regrets..without any unanswered questions in my head..and heart...
why is it so difficult for you to understand?
i just need a simple answer..
am i just a 'one-nite-stand' for you..or what we had gone through is 'real'?
stop treating me like im someone special or important to coz it will hurt me more than you ever know..and it will make me even harder to let you go..
i know you you are not mine..and i never asked you to be mine..even deep inside my heart, i do dreamed that you wud be mine...
but i know..im not the one...its ok with me..
just i need the answers to all my questions..
but all that you'd give is..silents...
nothing at all...
if there is no more feelings towards me..why dont you just say it to my face?
anyway..its ok..i consider that you silents is a sign of rejection and your answer is all negative...
wish you all the best dear...

even this had happened..foolish of me that i still cant hate you..but instead,i like you more..and more..and more...

No comments: